Since I’m considering myself as an online digital nomad, how to get paid was an important question for me since ever. The reason behind it is that I’m not based on a first-world country where I can easily open an Authorize.Net or a Stripe account and get paid via them with ease. Payoneer Egypt has simplified the debate of how to get paid online!
Recently, PayPal offered their full services to send and receive money online for Egyptian users, though you cannot withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account. The only option left available is to withdraw your PayPal funds over to your Credit Card.
This option works perfectly for me; however, what if there could be another parallel option allows withdrawals to my bank account directly?
A few months ago, I got introduced to an efficient payment processor that allowed me to transfer my online funds over to my local bank account in Egypt. This payment processor I’m talking about is Payoneer.
I’m not saying that Payoneer allows you to transfer your PayPal funds over to your local bank; however, it offers an alternative parallel way to get paid online. I’m using both services PayPal, and Payoneer separately based on the client’s preferences and the job’s needs.
[irp posts=”1921″ name=”PayPal Egypt: How To Send & Receive Money?”]
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is an alternative online payment method, or you can call it your online banking friend. It allows you to get paid online from clients, and gives you access to your funds via the ability to withdraw your money to your local bank account.
What’s seriously amazed me about this cool service is that it gives you $25 USD bonus credit upon signing up and verifying your account with them!
It also gives you the option to receive a Payoneer ATM card delivered (FREE) to your local address. This card is linked to your account, and can be used to access your available funds as if a real bank account with a debit card provided!
Payoneer Egypt: How Can I Get Paid?
Payoneer Egypt is mainly delivering its services for those online digital nomads who are not from the main top first world countries like United States, United Kingdom, Canada, etc.
The idea behind it is that once you create an account with them, and verifying it with a government issued ID or a valid passport, it instantly gives you the access to a virtual US or EU Bank account with a valid account number and a routing number.
Not just that! Payoneer Egypt also gives you the option to receive an ATM MasterCard (FREE) to access your available funds. Once the money has been loaded to your account, you can use the card to withdraw the funds from any ATM around the world.
Isn’t it seriously amazing!
This way you’re ready to get paid via Bank Transfers from US-based companies or clients with ease. Fortunately, Payoneer is available in most of the countries where PayPal is not available or available with limitations including Asian and Middle Eastern based counties.
Who Can Pay Me via Payoneer Egypt?
It works totally different than how PayPal works. It doesn’t allow sending and receiving money from one account to another or connecting PayPal to your website to work as a payment gateway.
Payments via Payoneer Egypt have to be for some kind of work conducted between you and your client. It has been specifically designed for online nomads and freelancers. It allows them to receive bank transfers and online payments from companies, clients, marketplaces, etc.
As a breakdown, let me go over who can pay you via Payoneer Egypt within the following list:
- Overseas Clients: If you’re like me a freelancer working with different clients and companies over the internet, figuring out how to get paid easily is a tough debate. With Payoneer, all you need to do is to create an invoice via your account and send it to your clients. Once the invoice has been paid, Your account will be loaded up with the money paid. Congratulations, it was that easy to get paid!
- Companies: Payoneer Egypt allows you to get paid as if you have US, UK, or EU bank accounts with complete access t account number, routing number, etc. So if you’re working for a company, while you’re living in a different country. It is your banking friend to get paid easily by giving you access to virtual bank accounts that works like a charm!
- Online Marketplaces: If you’re a freelancer chose UpWork, Fiverr, 99Designs, or any other online marketplaces, then Payoneer Egypt is an optimal way to get paid from these global marketplaces.
- Amazon Associates: I’m using Amazon Associates for a couple of our blogs to recommend certain products we’re using. It is a perfect sync tool to get paid via Amazon Associates. All you need to do is to choose the US Bank Transfer withdrawal method, and then add your virtual personal US bank account provided by Payoneer Egypt and Viola!
This is why it is perfect for getting paid online. It gives you an access to a virtual bank account as if it’s your personal US, UK, or EU account to get paid with direct deposits. Whatever you’re doing on the internet, Payoneer Egypt simplified how to get paid with ease.
Furthermore, You can use Payoneer to get paid from the following companies and websites:
- Amazon Associates
- 99 designs
- People Per Hour
- and many other companies!
Payoneer Card Fees:
Talking fees, Let me share with you what I’m paying so far:
Sign up: FREE
Yearly Registration Fee: around $29.95
Loading ATM Card Fee: ranges from $1.00 – $5.00
ATM Withdrawals Fee: ranges from $1.00 – $5.00
Get a Payoneer Account:
(+ Free $25 USD Bonus Credit)
Are looking to start making money online? Did you already make money but wonder how to withdraw them to your local bank account? Are you looking for an instant access to your money via an ATM Master Card to withdraw your online earnings from anywhere in the world with ease?
Then, you don’t have to look further. Payoneer Egypt has simplified the process of getting paid online especially for those who are Non-US Residents. All you need to do is go ahead and sign up for an account with them.
One of the great things about Payoneer Egypt is that if you got referred by someone who already has an account and using it, you’ll be eligible to receive $25 bonus on your first earned $100 onto your account.
Don’t postpone it any longer!